Monday, March 16, 2009

Bryley's birthday shopping trip






So as most of you know, Bryley turned 4 this past Saturday. We're having her party this coming Saturday so I told her on her actual b-day we could do anything she wanted. Of course, she chose shopping. So we headed out early that morning and shopped till we dropped!! I must say, for 4 yrs. old she is the best little shopper ever. She picks out really cute outfits all by herself and she is even old enough now to help me in the dressing room. She helped me zip and unzip the back of the dresses I was trying on and I have to admit it was so nice to not have to sprain my arms trying to zip the back of a dress. Anyway, we had a great time together and I just thought I'd share a couple pics from our shopping day. One is a before we left and the others are after we got home. Have a great week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment