Monday, May 18, 2009

Friend Makin' Monday

Today's task: Copy and paste these questions to your blog and give them your own answers.

You wouldn't be caught dead where? at a super heavy metal concert.

Do you have any hidden talents?: I can bend my thumbs really far backwards and I can flip my eyelids inside out!

Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at: Baking and organizing.

Name two things you consider yourself to be very bad at: sports and sewing.

Have you ever won a trophy?: Yes, for pee wee cheerleading.

Name one thing not many people know about you: I'm half Mexican.

Name your earliest memory: Playing at my babysitters house.

What was your favorite musical group in jr. high?: New Kids on the Block!!

What was something the worst roommate you ever had did?: Never had a roommate

When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? a teacher or a school counselor

What was your worst dating experience?: Well, I've already told the story about eating the shrimp tails on a date, but I'll continue on a little to let you know how bad the whole experience was. So after eating the shrimp tails, he decided he needed to stop by an old friend's house. Which I was fine with, until we got there. The house was in the scariest part of Sacramento and the guy told me to wait in the car while he went in!! Oh, but don't think he wasn't a gentleman, he was concerned for my safety. Before he left me, he let me know that there was a gun under his seat if I needed it. Can you believe that!!!

If you were about to die what would your last meal be?: Round Table pizza, Cheesy pasta and a huge hot fudge sundae with extra hot fudge.

Who is the most important person in you life?: God and my family.

If your house was on fire what 3 things would you grab on your way out?: Family first, of course. Then pics and my computer.

Okay! There are your questions...now go forth and answer them! Don't forget to sign in with Mr. Linky! And thanks for joining in with the fun!

12 comments:

  1. I use to love NKOTB too! I went to their concert last year and it was great!

    happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading all of these last meal ideas is making me hungry! I really ant some cheese pizza now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers!

    Nice to meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least your date left you with some protection! :) How chivalrous!

    Great answers! Happy FMM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cherries. I also like NKOTB!!!! Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK...that is a pretty wacked out date!!!!!

    Love the pizza!!

    Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi and happy FMM! Wow - that is a scary date. It's a good thing you didn't need to use that gun.

    Cute blog!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE NKOTB!!! Went to a concert last November, and am going again in July!! Great list!!

    Have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to meet you!! Love the pic on your Mother's Day post......agree 100% with the concert comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my....what a date!

    Happy FMM Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i taught a little boy four years ago who would do that eyelid flipping thing. it still grosses me out to think about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. he told you to grab the gun if you needed it?! That's awesome! I had fun visiting with you yesterday! thanks for letting me just drop in on you!

    ReplyDelete