Sunday, June 7, 2009

10 Things I love about summer!!

Our friend makin' Monday task this week is to note 10 things we love about summer, so here it goes!

1. Sitting on my front porch, drinking iced tea and watching the kids play in the yard.

2. Not having to wear jeans and bulky sweaters.

3. The sight and smell of a freshly mowed yard.

4. Swimming and water aerobics. LOVE LOVE LOVE the water!!

5. All the yummy fruit that is in season.

6. Chasing lightening bugs with the kids.

7. Family bbq's

8. Flip flops and sandals.

9. Big Brother!! I love that show.

10. Taking the kids to the water park in Prairie Grove and Branson. They have such a blast and so do I!!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel:

    yes I love the smell of fresh cut grass also.

    Great list and Happy FMM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a reality show that you don't love?! Just giving you a hard time! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete