Thursday, October 15, 2009

Finally, an update!




Wow, I know it's been FOREVER since I last blogged! What can I say, summer is a busy time at the Wynn house and I just never found the time to sit down and write. Our summer was fun, lots of swimming this year. My aunt and my mom got a pool so the kids were totally water logged by September. But fortunately, Garren did learn how to swim so it was all worth it. We went on our annual trip to Branson's big indoor waterpark and that was super fun. The kids love it and we always have a great time. So now Fall is here and I'm so excited!! As many of you know Christmas is my very favorite time of year and when Fall hits, that means Christmas is just around the corner! As for the family, were all doing well. Garren is starting his first year of flag football, coached by his daddy of course. Garren also hit another milestone just this last week, he has his first loose tooth! We have been waiting and waiting for this to happen and he is just thrilled that it finally has. Apparently you get a pencil from the teacher if you loose a tooth so he's super excited about that. Bryley has started another year of dance class and she's lovin' it again. She is still as girly as ever and is deeply excited about having a little sister to dress up. Yes, that's right, we're having another little girl! Her name is going to be Harper Alyse. My pregnancy is going well, fortunately God has blessed me with super easy pregnancies. I've never had a day of morning sickness in all 3 pregnancies! Granville continues his ministry at FBC West Fork and loves every minute of it. Like I said, he is also coaching Garren's football team in his spare time.

So the Wynn's are still moving right along with life and we continue to be ever thankful for all the blessings we've been given day in and day out.

Hope all is well with everyone out there in blog land!

No comments:

Post a Comment