Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Cookies


We had a snow day today so I decided to do something special with the few kids I did have at my house. We made Christmas cookies and then the kids got to decorate them all by themselves. It was a fun project and something out of the norm, so they loved it. I didn't get much done around the house this morning, but we had so much fun and we made some great memories. It was well worth it!!

4 comments:

  1. How fun....I bet the kids LOVED it!!! It's great to have snow days...loving mine today as well to spend time with Ory and Addy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun! I just got done telling Nolan that we might make some cookies tonight.

    Look at you, writing again within just a couple of days of each other! Love ya, bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are finally on the bandwagon. I thought you said it would never happen!! Glad you had fun today with your kids...I was working!! See ya....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cousin, It is great to get your blog. It was a true blessing to see you at Mama's party. God Blessings to you and your family. Love you always in Christ. Joel Jr

    ReplyDelete