Answer honestly!
What is your blogger name?
Rachel
When is your birthday?
February 11, 1980
How long have you been blogging?
For about 4 months now.
Who tagged you?
Kasey
Tell me your five most favorite body parts.
Seriously? I'm not sure I can think of 5 things I like about my body, but I'll try.
1. My hair
2. My nose
3. My teeth
4. My lips
5. ?
Did you see the pattern, anything from the neck up!
What do you wish most for your birthday?
A day to myself to just shop and be pampered.
What color are you nails right now?
they are bare
Have you had any depressing thoughts lately?
Yes!
What’s your plan for the next month?
To keep working out my arms for that sleeveless Easter dress I got. Eeeek!!!!
At what age did you have your first crush?
1st grade. A boy named Teddy Nevarez.
Have you attended any school reunions?
NO.
Have you ever passed gas in public and pretended like you didn’t smell anything?
No comment. I would say no, but Kasey said we couldn't!
Are you a clean freak?
Absolutely.
What era do you wish you were born in?
The 40's or 50's.
Are you a vegetarian?
No, but it's no secret that I'm not a big meat eater.
How many pillows do you sleep with at night?
One
Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper?
Light. I have to sleep with a rain&thunder cd going to block out any other noise.
Do you secretly wear granny panties when your man is not around?
I don't do it secretly. I wear them when he is around.
What is your ultimate dream job?
Probably an elementary school teacher. That way I could have all holidays and summers off.
What does your husband do that annoys you the most?
Saves EVERYTHING. I find old scraps of paper all over the house, it drives me nuts!
What is your dream car?
Land Rover
Do you wake up easily in the morning?
Yes, I'm a morning person.
Do you like hairy men?
NO!!
How about a man with a goatee?
not really
Which would you prefer: a two-hour spa massage, a two-hour Thai massage, or a two-hour foot massage?
A two hour spa massage. (I do have a gift certificate for an hour massage!)
Have you ever wished you had a different name? If so, what name?
No
What is the most extreme sport you have ever done?
Nothing. I'm not athletic at all. I can barely walk without tripping.
Do you prefer traveling in Europe or Asia?
I don't know, I've never done either
What is your favorite food?
Italian
What is your most embarrassing moment while out on a date?
Well, I have a couple things that were semi-embarrassing. My first boyfriend ever had just come over to my house for the first time. When it was time for him to go, he put his roller blades back on (it was the 90's people and neither of us drove yet) and skated over to give me a kiss (my first kiss). As he planted it on, I paniced and pushed him away forgetting that he was on wheels. He went rolling down my porch and I ran in the house, immediately into the bathroom to wash my mouth out. He broke up with me a few days later. It couldn't of been that bad though because he did ask me out again a couple months later and we dated off and on for 4 years. Another time, I went on a first date with a guy that was 3 years older than me and he took me to a really nice restaurant. I ordered some shrimp dish and when it came, the shrimp still had the tails on them. Well, for some reason, I was too embarrassed to pick the tails off, so I just ate them whole, tails and all. I noticed he was looking at me funny, but he didn't say anything. Then when I started coughing and choking on the tails, he said um, maybe you should take the tails off before you eat them. Like I said, nothing major, but that's all I could think of.
You can just copy and paste my questions and answers onto your blog and then erase my answers and fill in your own!
Hey Rachel,
ReplyDeleteI loved your embarrassing stories! I had to LOL! Especially your first kiss experience too funny!
I used to be an elementary teacher now SAHM. I loved it...yes the summer and holidays were fun and needed break!
I loved your embarassing stoies those were great!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove FMM, it's so fun to get to know others! Have a fun MONDAY!!
happy monday to you!
ReplyDeletei enjoyed your stories at the end!!
if you need a #5 for body parts, try the ears - that's a good one :)
i like the 1950s, too.
Wow, I feel sorry for the skater falling down the stairs! That was a good one. Happy Monday!
ReplyDeleteyou ate the tails?! that is awesome!
ReplyDeleteHad fun visiting w/ you today! I learned some stuff about you i didn't know on this little game, nice!
Oh my goodness, that shrimp story is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!