Monday, February 23, 2009

10 of my favorite things

This is, as you know, friend makin' Monday on Kasey's blog and here is the game of the week. You can go here to learn the rules of Friend Makin' Mondays.


Today's task is to share 10 of your favorite things:


Rachel's List of Favorites (in no particular order)

1. Shopping for my kids. I like to shop for myself, but I really LOVE buying new clothes for my kids.

2. Cold Stone Creamery!!

3. Reading. Of course you all know how much I love the Twilight series and if you've not read them you should, but right now I'm reading the Confessions of a Shopaholic series and they are great. Not Twilight status, but still great.

4. Cheesecake. Somehow it always comes back to food.......

5. My Ipod

6. Getting together with my family.

7. Bunco nights with the girls.

8. Round Table Pizza. Sadly it's a California pizza chain and we have none here :(

9. Warm, windy days. I love a windy spring day, I always have.

10. My computer.

2 comments:

  1. Cold stone creamery is yummy isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I loved your list! I love reading too and I used to belong to a Bunco group. It was so much fun! I really miss it!

    So nice to meet you!!!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete