1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying today - not last weekend when you and your hubby went out to that fabulous restaurant. No cheating!!!
2. Tell us how much it cost. This is a no-judgment zone -- there will be no ridiculing or eye rolling here. And, if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I'd love to hear it
3. Now tag some fellow bloggers and link back to this post so people know why you are posting pictures of your bag.
Ok, here she is, a real beauty right! She may not be the cutest purse, but she's very practical and goes with everything. I think this purse cost about $20 at Target or Handbag outlet, I'm not sure.
Now, here is a picture of everything that I dug out of it. Let's see....... the obvious things - keys and 2 wallets, one for money and one for insurance cards, pics, etc. Then we have an Excedrin bottle for my migraines, lotion, hand sanitizer, an address book (I'm a little old school), 2 packs of gum one mint and one Extra Berry (my favorite!), a $1 off coupon!, 2 lipstick cases, a mini first aid kit (you never know), a pen, Mary Kay lip balm, one of Bryley's bracelets, a hair tie for her and me, a happy meal pink panther toy, a hello kitty sticker from her doctor appt. on Saturday, some spare change, some "special" papers that Bryley scribbled on for me and finally a pile of trash. Oh and my sunglasses that are completely scratched because I keep them in my purse!! That about sums it up.
Now it's your turn!!
No comments:
Post a Comment