

This past weekend Dawn and I took
Garren,
Bryley and Cameron to see The Magic Tree House Production at the Walton Art Center. It was a good production, not as good as Diego Live!, but Diego was a
Broadway production so I'm sure they had a much larger budget. Still the kids had a good time together and Dawn and I always have a good time together so it was well worth it. I do have to share a story that had me in tears I was laughing so hard. We were on our way out and this little boy (probably about 8 or 9) coming the opposite direction stopped right in front of Cameron and hissed in his face!! Cameron just stared at him and then the little boy moved on and so did Cameron. Dawn just looked at me and I could hardly walk for laughing so hard. In fact, I'm laughing now as I'm typing. Good times!!!
As I said earlier, Cameron seems to attract those type of gestures! Poor kid! We did have a good time. I hope we can always get together to do fun things with our kids.
ReplyDelete