Hi everyone! I hope all of you had a happy Easter, I know we did. We celebrated with family on Saturday because Sunday was supposed to be so yucky. We played on the trampoline, had a bbq, visited and then had the big egg hunt. It was such a beautiful day and we all had such a blast!! I'm so thankful for all of my family, I don't know what I would do without them. Then on Sunday morning, after the Easter bunny came, we braved the storm and made our way to church. Although the weather was miserable, how awesome it was to celebrate our savior's rise from death!! I am so thankful for Him and thankful for all he has chosen to bless me with. I hope you all have a great week!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Easter blessings
Hi everyone! I hope all of you had a happy Easter, I know we did. We celebrated with family on Saturday because Sunday was supposed to be so yucky. We played on the trampoline, had a bbq, visited and then had the big egg hunt. It was such a beautiful day and we all had such a blast!! I'm so thankful for all of my family, I don't know what I would do without them. Then on Sunday morning, after the Easter bunny came, we braved the storm and made our way to church. Although the weather was miserable, how awesome it was to celebrate our savior's rise from death!! I am so thankful for Him and thankful for all he has chosen to bless me with. I hope you all have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like a fun time! and I just you to know that you look absolutely amazing! I loved the dress and it was perfect on you!
ReplyDeleteAwww.....thanks so much!! Compliments like that make me want to keep up the hard work!
ReplyDelete