“5 Senses Tag”
We are to list 4 things we love, and one thing we dislike, for each category.
Smell
1. Apple pie baking in the oven
2. Gain detergent
3. Shea Cashmere lotion
4. The Ocean
Dislike:
1. Peyton's diapers. Sorry Dawn, but they do have a distinct scent.
Touch
Like:
Like:
1. My babies soft cheeks
2. Warm water
2. Warm water
3. The ends of my hair (I know weird, but I've done it since I was a kid)
4. Clean Sheets
Dislike:
1. Raw Meat- Blah!
Dislike:
1. Raw Meat- Blah!
Sound
1. My kids laughing with eachother
2. All of my family talking and laughing at once.
3. Spring rain falling (like right now)
4. Robert Pattinson talking. LOL!
Dislike:
1. A fork scraping against a plate.
3. Spring rain falling (like right now)
4. Robert Pattinson talking. LOL!
Dislike:
1. A fork scraping against a plate.
Taste
1. Cheesecake
2. Avocado
3. Hershey's chocolate and Jif peanut butter mixed together. Mmmmm....
4. Coffee
Dislike:
1. Pimento Cheese BARF!!
2. Avocado
3. Hershey's chocolate and Jif peanut butter mixed together. Mmmmm....
4. Coffee
Dislike:
1. Pimento Cheese BARF!!
Sight
1. All the green trees around my house.
2. My family
3. The toothless grin of a baby
4. Any picture of Robert Pattinson or Brad Pitt!
Dislike:
1. Seeing sick kids. Mine or anybody's.
3. The toothless grin of a baby
4. Any picture of Robert Pattinson or Brad Pitt!
Dislike:
1. Seeing sick kids. Mine or anybody's.
There you have it! All 5 Senses covered: Good and the bad!
What's up?! Glad you joined in the fun! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! I'll be in next week and be there monday-Thursday. want to do something one of the nights? just let me know!
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE too, but I'll have to check Garren's game schedule. You know how this time of year is, go go go all the time! I'll e-mail you!
ReplyDeleteHa!Ha!Ha! I LOVE that your least favorite smell is Peyton's diapers. I totally agree. It's not hard to discover who the guilty party is when he is around!!! :)
ReplyDelete