Saturday, April 4, 2009
Women's Retreat
This weekend was our church's annual women's retreat. I've been on every retreat, except one, for the past 9 years and I love them more and more each year. I have to admit that this year before the retreat I was NOT looking forward to it. I had just spent the past weekend in freezing cold Branson, I was so tired and to top it all off I caught a cold the day before the retreat. But I sucked it up and went anyway and am so glad that I did. Not only did we have some awesome speakers (way to go ladies!!!) that encouraged me in my walk with Christ, but we also had a great time of fellowship. We had so much fun and so many laughs!!! As a wife and mother, it's so nice to get away from the daily routine and just be with girls and in a Christian environment to boot!! Anyway, to all you girls reading this who were on the retreat, I love you all so much and cherish your friendships more than you know. And for those of you who were not on the retreat, same time same place next year, be there! Oh and Kelly, I know your reading this so....whooty whooo!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think the same thing!! It was fabulous, and I really liked that we had speakers from within the church. That makes it more special to me. I had so much fun, and I can't wait til next year!! Whooty whoooo!!!
ReplyDeleteAmen, sister! We had the best group of ladies at the retreat. Each year gets better and better....and more mischievious!
ReplyDelete