Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Biggest Loser is..................

Aunt Teresa!!!! But she is a loser literally, she dropped out on me!!! She said she only lost 5 lbs. in one month and she was really discouraged by that and that she doesn't want to do it anymore. I told her she was weak (told you I'm not so nice sometimes, but my family is used to me), but she didn't care. So then Amanda and I decided we weren't going to do it just me and her so it's all over and I'm really scared because I was so motivated by that. Luckily though, my wonderful husband stepped up and said that I could pick something that I've been really wanting that is a total luxury item that I can only get if I reach a certain goal, set by me of course. If I hit that goal then he will buy it for me. So I still have some motivation, but I don't think it will be as strong. I must say that I am really proud of myself because my final verdict for this month was a loss of 10lbs. I'm hoping I can keep going and lose at least another 15. So wish me luck and help me keep on going girls!!

7 comments:

  1. Ok, so if you aren't going to do it with them, then let's get a group together!! I will totally be in it with you. I actually only started counting points and writing things down today because I finally got in my new WW set that I bought off eBay. So, I'm with ya if you want to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so as I sit here eating a bowl of popcorn...I need some motivation myself...I did really good for one wk and lost 4lbs...but the rest is history (but I haven't gained any back..does that count?!)...I am going to order the WW stuff too like Malisa and count points so maybe we SHOULD get a group together...we could do weigh-ins on BUNCO nights or something!! Let me know and I will be in it with ya too!! Oh, I want to know what your LUXURY item is!!! That was very thoughtful of Granville!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good to me girls. I bet Dawn would do it too. What all did you get in your ww set? I just ordered the electronic points calculator. Do they have anything else that's new? I really do love weight watchers, they just offer so much now that makes it so easy to follow. And I don't know what my luxury item will be yet. I've been trying to think of something that I've really been wanting. Maybe something for the house or maybe just a full day of shopping for ME ONLY, no kids items. That would be a change. I'll have to think on it some more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the 2009 momentum kit, and it included the Dining Out Companion, the Complete Food Companion, and Quick Fixes. It also had a points calculator which doesn't normally come with the set I think. So, nothing really new, but the books are updated as far as restuarants go and all that. Oh, it had a 3 month journal with it, which we know is SUPER important. So, I'm up for a group. I need all the support I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  5. COUNT ME IN!!!! I'm all for it. I've been disgusted with myself the last few.......um....years! So, I would love nothing better than to be motivated to lose some weight with the best group of girls I know. I'm off to look on E-bay for new WW items. Wish me luck...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welll...hey not to be one that's left out...I could so shed pounds with you. :) Do I have to tell you what I weigh or just how much lost? I've got a long way to go but someday I'll get there. Just let me know if I can join the gang. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course you can join us Melanie. You don't have to tell us how much you weigh if you don't want to. Once we get it all mapped out either Dawn or I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete