Thursday, January 15, 2009
Something that makes me crazy.......
Ok, here is something that DRIVES ME NUTS!! Today I went to walmart, which in and of itself is a disaster anytime after 10am. So anyway, I go to check out and of course my cart is completely toppling over full, I'm trying to hurry and get all my stuff on the belt because for one there is a line of people behind me and for two I need to get everything out so I can start putting bags in. So I'm waiting for the checker (who was wearing a giant ruby dragon necklace if that tells you anything) to bag up the items that are at the front of the belt, because you know the belt doesn't move if there is anything touching the front metal part, so I can have room to put the rest of my groceries on the belt. She proceeds to check out EVERYTHING around the one object that is barring the movement of the belt!!! She's meticulously picking out the things she wants to check out next so they'll go perfectly with the items already put in bags. By this time I'm tired, frustrated and my blood is boiling, but I'm trying to keep a smile on my face. She looks up at me (surely seeing that my patience is wearing thin) and continues to ignore the item blocking the movement!! So I finally went ahead and walked up to the front of the belt and pushed the darn milk out the way myself. She still remained oblivious, but I felt a little better. She did many many more annoying things, but I don't have all night so I'll stick with the most annoying. Just one of those things that makes me insane that I thought I'd share with my girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hear ya girl and completely understand what you mean!!!!! You did good by "Rising Above"!!
ReplyDeleteI have a giant ruby red dragon necklace...what are you trying to say?!
ReplyDeleteJust joshin' ya...no but really - I hate Wal-Mart, it is the devil!
That is one of my biggest things at WM too...I hate when they do that... Having been a check myself once, I try to group like things together so it's easier to sack, but they still end up leaving that one thing there so the belt doesn't move. I love it, Rachel!! I love it!!
ReplyDelete