Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!

Happy 2009 everyone!!!! I know that 2008 was another great year for our family. We are so blessed. I'm so thankful for all we have in our lives, friends, family and especially health. I'm also thankful for a church family that is so wonderful to us and continues to show us how much they love and support us and our ministry to the youth. Granville loves what he does and I'm so glad that he has been able to do it in West Fork for the past 10 yrs. I also feel blessed to do what I do. I think about how fast our kids grow up and I'm so thankful that I have been with them everyday for the past 31/2 years. I know I'll look back someday and be so grateful for the time I had with them while they were little. Of course we had our down moments, but it's always a lot easier when you have a wonderful Savior to rely on and see you through. Still, our blessings far outweighed any down times and for that I'm truly thankful. For that reason, my resolution (which I don't normally do) is to thank God, out loud, more often and spend time with him daily. Whether it's at the kitchen sink, while vacuuming or even while changing a diaper! I want to remember to talk to Him and thank him everyday. I wish all of you a happy, healthy 2009!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this post and I agree about thanking God out loud more often. It seems like things get busy and I forget to do the most important thing. I want to slow down and be thankful more often this year! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah...i love the biggest loser idea and I think I have johna and my mom talked into doing it with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on thanking God more out loud too. I think it's so easy to forget sometimes where all our good fortune comes from. And I started the big diet today too. Although I can't find my points calculator....hmmm......Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete