Saturday, January 31, 2009

I HATE ice storms!!

Well, I hope everyone made it through the storm ok. We got our power back on Friday morning and I've never been so appreciative of electricity in my life. I love the book series Little House on the Prairie and I love the show, but I would NEVER make it as a pioneer woman. I need my modern day conveniences. All the whining aside though, I feel blessed that at least we did have a place to go that had a fireplace (thanks Aunt T) and hot water. I actually think I wouldn't have been so stressed out about it if it weren't for the fact that Bryley started running fever and complaining of a sore throat on Tuesday afternoon and I couldn't get her anywhere until Thursday morning. Luckily the strep wasn't too bad and bless her heart, she was a trooper. Anyway, I hope everyone is ok and I'll talk to everyone soon I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment