Monday, April 6, 2009

Things that "puff me up".......

As you all know, today is friend makin' Monday over at Kasey's site. Today the topic is what "puffs you up" so here's my list!

1. People who, in my opinion, CANNOT drive. It makes me so mad when people do stupid things on the road!

2. When people stare at me. I have been known to ask people who are staring at me "do you need something?" or say "yeeeessss?" Granville says it must be a California thing, but I'm sure it's a national issue not just regional!! Hee Hee!!

3. When Walmart stops carrying a product that you REALLY like. For example I love Weight Watchers cheddar cheese squares and stinkin' Walmart hasn't had them in almost a month!

4. When someone is hateful to my kids. I am quick to puff up when I feel like my babies are being mistreated.

5. I hate it when people talk CONSTANTLY during a movie. If anybody reading this does that, HUSH!! =)

6. When my husband and kids throw their stuff around my clean house. Urghh!!!!

7. When someone is very judgemental of me, when they know nothing about the situation or issue. I have a case in point but I won't share. Kasey, you know what I'm talking about. Shall we just say.....Twilight.

8. I can't stand it when Walmart checkers, check out everything that your buying and feel the need to comment on it. It's like, can you just scan it and put it in a bag please!

9. When people are late. I'm very punctual, so it drives me nuts when people take their time when there supposed to be meeting with me.

10. Being caught in traffic. Nothing makes me more grumpy and agitated then trying to get somewhere and being stuck in a line of traffic a mile long.

12 comments:

  1. Great list!! I hate when people are late! My ex-husband is always late! It drives me crazy, but it lets down my kids, and that makes me furious!

    Have a great Monday!

    Tanielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. My mom's maiden name is Wynn...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree. I really can't stand when the store quits carrying my stuff!

    Xazmin

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh! I can't imagine someone being hateful to your children! Or any children at that! Makes me sad!

    Nice to meet you. Hope you have a great week!

    Becca
    http://web.me.com/darling729/Site/Blog/Entries/2009/4/6_Recovery_by_FMM!.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I liked your list! I am with you about the kid thing. Nothing can get me angrier or more emotional that people who do something to my kids!

    And, now I'm curious about the Twilight thing... Have a super week!!!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh our lists are VERY similar! LOL

    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome list! i absolutely hate when i fall in love with a product and they stop making it! that's the worst! my mom and i joke that it's the kiss of death for us to really like a product because if we do, the manufacturer will inevitably stop making it!

    have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how about when people cut in line? I mean I've seen it first hand and I'm thinkin' it should for sure be on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read about your Twilight saga over at Tatertots and Jello -- that's awful, Rachel. Why do people feel the need to be judgmental? I can understand someone being concerned about something and addressing it privately, but this is just awful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list. It is so irritating when Wal-Mart (or any other store) quits carrying something that you love. Our Wal-Mart is infamous for that. I live in a small town and they have NO competition, so they just do whatever they want.

    Hope you have a wonderful week!

    P.S. I LOVE Twilight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You go Rachel!! And I'm with ya on the Twilight thing...Know exactly what you're talking about and it happened to me too by that same person....UGH!! As Eli would say, "Mind your own business wax!"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Malisa, that's too funny "mind your own business wax!!" I didn't know it happened to you too. It's so aggravating! And Kasey it took me till just this morning to figure out what you were talking about and yes it should have been on the list! I forgot all about it. I'm sure we'll get to see it again though come November. Woo Hoo for New Moon!!

    ReplyDelete