Okay, so keeping up with Kasey (it's always something new) here are 10 things you might not know about me
1. I sucked my thumb until I was 11 and only quit because my orthodontist put a retainer in my mouth that jabbed my thumb every time I tried to put it in there.
2. I MUST wash my feet before I go to bed. Whether it be in a full on shower or just running some water and washing them.
3. I love Elvis Presley. I got engaged at Graceland and my bridesmaids walked down the aisle to the instrumental of "Fools Rush In". The title sounds wrong, but it is a nice wedding song.
4. I slept on my parents bedroom floor until the summer before I entered High School.
5. I love mafia movies. All my life I wanted to dance with my brother (because he's a huge fan too), at my wedding, to the theme from The Godfather, but we couldn't have dancing. :(
6. I love 80's hair bands. My Ipod is full of Bon Jovi, Skid Row, Poison, etc....(all the clean songs, of course) What can I say, I'm a true child of the 80's.
7. I cried (literally) like a baby when I thought I missed out on going to see Bon Jovi in Dallas back in 2001. Granville had to rush out of the house at 9pm to the nearest ticketmaster and get me tickets before I shredded him to pieces. It was the best concert ever!!!!
8. I have double jointed thumbs.
9. I am half Mexican. My Dad is full blooded Mexican, he came here when he was 10 (legally, thank you very much!).
10. I suffer from road rage. I think because I'm from California or as Granville likes to say, because I have a fiery hot Hispanic temper that it makes it worse for me. I used to be super bad, but having lived here for almost 10 yrs. now and having learned to control my temper a little bit, it seems to be better.
What a fun list! I get a little road rage myself, when people can't DRIVE! Yesterday I was backing out of a space in a parking garage, and the lady who wanted in apparently wanted in soooo badly that she decided to pull up as close to the space as she could, making ME look like an idiot going back and forth, back and forth...argh! Hehe...
ReplyDeleteI love that you still listen to the 80's music. Everytime I hear a Bon Jovi song it reminds me of my high school years! :)
ReplyDeleteI can honestly say the only one of these that I wasn't already aware of....was #2. I don't guess I've picked up on that one at women's retreats! :)
ReplyDeleteMan, I get road rage too, sometimes. My kids all holler from the back at random drivers, too. I'm such a good influence! HA!
ReplyDeleteYou're a thumb sucker and you sleep in your parents room?...I'm thinking of you in a whole new light now! (hehe)
ReplyDeleteI don't like 80's music so much as 80's movies...can you say sixteen candles? Love it!!!
Kasey, I'm not sure we can be friends anymore if you don't like 80's music. That truly hurts me. Just kidding, I can accept you, hideous flaws and all.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great list! So many interesting things to learn. I also participated in Kasey's Monday activity. It's been fun to visit some new blogs!
ReplyDeleteComing over from Kaseys! I love some of the 80's music. I too am from AR!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great weekend! Nice to meet you! Rhonda