Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Diet update
So I thought I would give an update on my progress with my diet. As you know, I'm doing the biggest loser with my family and I have to say, this has REALLY motivated me. I've been sticking to my weight watchers points and exercising 5 days a week and so far I've lost a total of 12 lbs. Of course, when I originally weighed I had just finished eating a huge Christmas dinner, so it's probably more like 7 or 8 lbs., but still I'm pretty proud of that. I have found that exercising has become SO much more fun for me now that I have my IPOD (thanks mommy). I turn it on and put in my work out dvd and before I know it, it's been almost an hour. Before I had my IPOD I was watching the clock just to try to get 30 minutes in, but not anymore. Hopefully nobody comes to my door though while I'm in the middle of my workout because (as some of you know) my door is pretty much see through and on occasion I will abandon my workout dvd all together and just dance like a mad woman. But what is it they say, dance like nobody's watching? That's exactly what I do and it is so much fun! Anyway, I'm about a week and a half until the official weigh in, so I'll let everyone know the results soon. Happy dieting everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rachel, That's awesome!! I am so proud of you!! Way to go!! Keep on dancin'!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go!!! That is great!! Keep up the good work!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so Awesome! I am so excited for you...what are you going to buy with your winnings?
ReplyDeleteI might have to join you for some dancing on Mondays and Tuesdays! we could salsa or something, lol!