Ok, so even though I was only nominated because Malisa has a big heart and didn't want to leave me out, I will still gladly accept that award and keep the chain going.
Ok, so 5 things I'm addicted to are:
1. The Twilight series for sure!! I've even pre-ordered my special edition dvd, that's how obsessed I am.
2. Reading blogs, checking my facebook and as of recently shopping on e-bay. So basically I'm addicted to my computer.
3. Reality TV. Granville makes fun of me, but I like almost everything that is reality tv. Right now I'm lovin' the Bachelor, The City, Real Housewives of O.C. and Confessions of a Teen Idol.
4. Weight Watchers sting cheese and 100 calorie popcorn packs.
5. My IPOD. If you've been reading my blogs, you know why.
My top 5 blogs are (in no specific order)
Kasey Helder
Malisa Howerton
Marti Lindabury (she cracks me up)
Dawn Stout
Kenlea Baker
I love all of you guys so much. It makes me so happy to have friends like y'all (oh my goodness my west coast accent is slipping away!) that take me as I am and love me anyway. I love you all too, just the way you are!!!
So now it's someone else's turn. 5 obsessions and 5 favs.
how did you order the movie already? and more importantly why haven't you told me about this?!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! If you want to post your award you can come get it off of my site. Its way cute!
have a good day, bye-
I totally didn't just add you for that reason!!! I actually like you Rachel!! Hello!!! I only really read those 6 blogs, so I couldn't just pick 5. You crack me up.....
ReplyDeleteYour my BFF (and Kasey too) and you know I love you!
ReplyDelete