So today is my birthday, #29!! I'm sad that this is the last year of my 20's, but they say that your 30's are the new 20's so I guess I can consider myself 19 today. Ahhhh, I like the sound of that. We celebrated my b-day this past weekend at Aunt T's house. It was really cute, my mom went to alot of effort to make it special. She even surprised me by having my brother come up for my party. I guess I should say she TRIED to surprise me, but my brother spilled the beans on his way up here by calling me from his cell phone to chat. She also had my favorite kind of cake and even had little goody bags put together for the kids, the only thing missing was my party hat and a pinata! After my party I went shopping with Amanda, Aunt T and my mom and then we came home and sang karaoke until late Saturday night. It was so much fun and I feel so blessed to have the family that I do. On Monday night, Dawn and Kasey wanted to take me out for my b-day, but we really didn't have time for dinner and a movie so we decided to get some take-out Thai food and go back to Dawn's house in Farmington to watch The Bachelor. It was really nice just to eat and relax and be silly with my best friends. I love you Kasey and Dawn!! So now the big day is here for real and I feel like I've been celebrating it for a whole week, which I guess I have almost! I just wanted to thank all my friends and family that have sent me birthday wishes and cards. You all mean so much to me!!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
My Birthday!!
So today is my birthday, #29!! I'm sad that this is the last year of my 20's, but they say that your 30's are the new 20's so I guess I can consider myself 19 today. Ahhhh, I like the sound of that. We celebrated my b-day this past weekend at Aunt T's house. It was really cute, my mom went to alot of effort to make it special. She even surprised me by having my brother come up for my party. I guess I should say she TRIED to surprise me, but my brother spilled the beans on his way up here by calling me from his cell phone to chat. She also had my favorite kind of cake and even had little goody bags put together for the kids, the only thing missing was my party hat and a pinata! After my party I went shopping with Amanda, Aunt T and my mom and then we came home and sang karaoke until late Saturday night. It was so much fun and I feel so blessed to have the family that I do. On Monday night, Dawn and Kasey wanted to take me out for my b-day, but we really didn't have time for dinner and a movie so we decided to get some take-out Thai food and go back to Dawn's house in Farmington to watch The Bachelor. It was really nice just to eat and relax and be silly with my best friends. I love you Kasey and Dawn!! So now the big day is here for real and I feel like I've been celebrating it for a whole week, which I guess I have almost! I just wanted to thank all my friends and family that have sent me birthday wishes and cards. You all mean so much to me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, Happy Birthday!! The big 3-0 is coming up for me on Monday. Enjoy 29, because the thought is 30 is killing me!!
ReplyDeleteThe thought of the big 3-0 is already killing me, so now I have to deal with it for 365 more days!! Not looking forward to it!
ReplyDeleteHappy B-day! I had fun the other night! and I love ya and can't wait for my toes to look all pretty when we get together for our pedicures!
ReplyDeleteand your cake looks yummy!
I had a great time Monday night as well. We should make the house in Farmington our permanent "girls night get away house!" I'll make sure that Granville remembers (364 days from now) to make your 30th birthday really good! I WON'T let him make the same mistakes as Craig! Love ya!
ReplyDelete